Book your Pool Winterizing
Have an experienced professional take the effort and worry out of your pool winterizing.
Our Basic Closing Package and Relaxing Made Easy options give you peace of mind that your pool is ready for winter.
Prices below are for standard size and shape pools. Custom shapes and extra large pools will incur additional charges.
Sunshine Winterizing Menu
This Closing Package forms the basis of your pool closing and is completed by one of our pool professionals. The cost includes all of the items below. Different pools contain different volumes of water, so the cost for Winterizing Chemicals – usually between $65 and $130 – are in addition to the $210 closing package.
Sunshine Pools will:
- Blow out the lines and add antifreeze to them
- Install winter check valves in return fitting
- Drain the pool equipment
- Remove filter cartridges (If applicable)
- Remove ladder and handrails (If possible)
- Close automatic cover system (if applicable)
- Store On Site – plugs, returns, fittings, handrail, ladder
Base cost $210 + Winterizing Chemicals
The customer is responsible for balancing pool water, draining the pool to the proper level prior to closing and installing the winter cover after Sunshine Pools has completed the pool closing. For pools with a winter tarp and water bags or a safety cover, we recommend draining to 2 inches below the bottom of the skimmer. For pools with automatic cover systems, there is no draining required.
‘RELAXING MADE EASY’ Services
Analyze water sample and add balancing products
$100 + product cost
Drain the pool to winterizing level
Put winter tarp or safety cover on pool
Filter Cartridges – Take away, chemical clean and return
Chemical clean salt cell
Winterize hot tub on same visit
Custom Pool Features
These may incur additional costs:
- Extra Water Features (vanishing edge, deck jets, slide etc)
- In Floor Cleaning
- Diving board removal if required
- Solar Heating
- Auto Fill Line (in some cases we are not able to winterize this line and it is to be completed by an irrigation company)